Friday, March 11, 2011

Back to the Beginning

I'm back and here to report that I'm now 190 lbs again! This is exactly the weight I was at before I had my son. I started going to the gym 3 times a week in November. I now go once a week because of my schedule, but hope to get back to 3 times a week at the end of March. I'm really excited about the progress I've made so far.It's not my ideal weight though....

My next goal: 180lbs. This was how much I weighed prior to getting married. I had a great time eating chocolate and bon bons in my married bliss, so now I have my own bon bons to worry about. I'd like to reach my new goal by the end of May, just in time for our trip to Kenya where I will eat every single Kenyan dish I've wanted to try.

Just finished Philippians and I'm now looking to read the book of Luke. I'm really interested in studying 'the end times'

Later!

1 comment: