Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Goals

For some strange reason I can no longer find my P90X videos. They've been MIA since we moved!

So....I have to come up with another plan....

The good news:

Total lbs gained with pregnancy = 55
Total lbs lost since pregnancy = 32!

Do the math and I have 23 lbs to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. That's the goal right now. I see my doctor again in August so I would have liked to have lost at least 1/2 of that by then.

Ultimately, I'd like to get to 15 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight....but we'll cross that bridge when we reach it.

As far as the Bible goes.. .I am reading Acts. I really want to meet another Mom this maternity leave and share the gospel and my life with her. This is my prayer for the next 6 weeks as I go through the book of Acts and the gospels.

No comments:

Post a Comment