Wednesday, April 18, 2012

One More Time

I had to figure out a new name for this blog especially since my P90X videos dissapeared suddenly and well, the Bible in 90 days stint is over. Can I confess that I never completed either of those things? Fail. Well, not really. I'm starting over- again. It's the hauling yourself back up that builds your character. I could easily whallow in self-pity about my inability to complete a task, but I refuse to let me get me. Instead I'm back at it once again.

This blog will be some random thoughts about what's on my heart at the moment. A diary, a journey, a place my kids/friends can come to when I'm gone someday and learn a few things about me.

What's on my mind right now in no specific order:

Losing Weight
God and his angels ushered in Myles Chima on 12/20/11, approximately 4 months ago. I gained about 45 lbs with this pregnancy. 12 weeks after Myles' birth, I weighed 221 lbs. Today I'm at 209.8.


These are my goals and deadlines. God willing, of course. The goal is to lose 50lbs this year in a gradual process ~ 1lb a week.

1. 190lbs June 30th
2. 180lbs August 31st
3. 170 lbs October 31st
4. 160lbs December 25th

Learning to live with two small kids and keep my house somewhat clean
- system for dishes, dinner, and laundry
- cleaning schedule
- monthly meal plan that I can rotate through each month with grocery list

Learning to use my time wisely
- Daily prayer walk. I've always wanted to do this, but never had the discpline to implement it. I'm not sure how just yet, but it's on my radar.
-breakfast, lunch and dinner for my family

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment